Das Webtracking auf dieser Seite ist:
We would like to inform you about the protection of your privacy, data protection and informational self-determination when using our website at http://www.fineamin.com/ as follows:
1. Who are we?
Responsible for the website at http://www.fineamin.de/ is according to Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GMO)
CWB Water Treatment GmbH
Managing Director Karsten Cramer
Telephone: +49 (0) 30 6789-3751
Fax: +49 (0) 30 6789-3821
(further information can be found in our legal notices).
2. Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, such as your name, your address,
e-mail address or user behavior.
(2) When you contact us by e-mail, the information you provide (your e-mail address, your name
and telephone number, if necessary) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in the connection after the storage is no longer necessary, or restrict the processing if there are legal storage obligations.
3. Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information,
- Right to rectification or erasure,
- Right to limitation of processing,
- Right to object to the processing,
- Right to data transferability.
(2) You therefore have the right to make a complaint to us about the processing of your personal data by a
data protection supervisory authority.
Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you use our website for informational purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the
personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If
you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you, to guarantee stability and security as well as for the statistical evaluation (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GMO):
- IP address,
- Date and time of request,
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT),
- Content of the request (concrete page),
- Access Status / HTTP status code
the amount of data transferred in each case,
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface and
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our
website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you
are using through which certain information flows from the location that sets the cookies (here by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or
transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the general Internet offer more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below: Transient cookies (see b).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes in
particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign various requests from your browser to the shared session.
This enables your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The
session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that in this case you may not be able to use all
functions of this website.
- Collection of personal data when using the contact field
If you communicate with us via our contact field, we collect the following data: organization,
e-mail address, message, anti-spam question (mandatory fields), title and name (optional). Only you know
the reasons for contacting.
The reaction to this describes the purpose of the processing. As far as a concrete contractual obligation
is concerned, be it in connection with the initiation, execution or termination, the legal basis for the processing is Article 6 (1)
lit. b DSGVO. In this case, we store the data until the end of the legal retention period. In all other
cases, the legal basis is Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Communication outside a
contractual relationship is in our mutual
interest. We store your data until the end of conceivable storage and limitation periods.
Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google" ). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that
allow an analysis about your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is
generally transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP
anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address
will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other
contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server
in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide
other services related to website activity
and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. You can also
prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address)
as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in
available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp ()". This means that IP addresses are shortened for further processing and that it is not possible to identify you as a person. If the data collected about you is related to a person, it will be immediately excluded and the personal data will be immediately deleted.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of our website and to be able to improve it regularly.The statistics obtained allow us to improve our services and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in
data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1
sentence 1 lit. f DS-GMO.
(6) Third-party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/ terms / en.html, Overview of data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html,
[(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, carried
out via a user ID. You can disable the cross-device analysis of your use in your customer account under "My Data", "Personal Information".]
7. Are we obliged to collect this data?
There is no legal obligation to collect the above-mentioned data. However, there is a possibility that the visit to our website will be made more difficult if the survey fails.
8. To whom do we transmit the data?
The following companies receive the above-mentioned data, whereby we indicate below, if the data leave the European Union or the European Economic Area:
Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA; https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/?hl=de.
Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001
9. Do we guarantee sufficient data security?
We maintain current technical measures to guarantee data security, in particular to protect your
personal data from the dangers of data transmission and from third-parties gaining knowledge. These are adapted according to the current state of the art.
Online Advertising: Use of Google Adwords Conversion
(aa) We use the services of Google Adwords to draw attention to our attractive offers with the help of advertising media
(so-called Google Adwords) on external websites. In relation to the data of the advertising
we can determine how successful the individual advertising measures are. In doing so, we pursue the interest of displaying interest-based advertising, making our website more interesting to you and achieving a fair calculation of advertising costs.
(bb) These advertising media are delivered by Google via so-called "ad servers". We use ad server
cookies for this purpose, which can be used to measure certain parameters such as the display of ads or user clicks. If you access our website via a Google
ad, Google Adwords will store a cookie on your PC. These cookies usually lose their validity after
30 days and are not intended to identify you personally. For this cookie, the unique cookie ID, number of ad impressions per
placement (Frequency), last impression (relevant for post-view conversions), and opt-out
information (marking that the user no longer wishes to be addressed) are generally stored as analysis values.
(cc) These cookies allow Google to recognize your Internet browser. If a user visits certain pages of an Adwords customer's website and the cookie stored on their computer has not yet expired, Google and the customer may recognize
that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to that page. Each Adwords customer is assigned a different cookie. Therefore, cookies cannot be traced via the websites of Adwords customers. We ourselves do not collect and
process any personal
data in the aforementioned advertising measures. We only receive statistical evaluations from Google. On the basis of these evaluations, we can identify which of the advertising measures used are particularly effective. We do not
receive any further data from the use of the advertising media, in particular, we cannot identify
users on the basis of this information.
(dd) Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection
with Google's server. We have no influence on the extent and the further use of the data, which are collected by Google through the use of this tool and therefore inform you according to our state of knowledge: By the incorporation of AdWords conversion, Google receives the information that you have called up the relevant part of our website or clicked on an ad from us. If you
are registered with a service provided by Google, Google can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, it is possible that the provider may find out and store your IP address.
(ee) You can prevent participation in this tracking process in several ways: a) by setting your
browser software accordingly, in particular, by suppressing third-party cookies, you won't receive third-party ads; b) by
disabling the cookies for conversion tracking, by setting your browser to block cookies from the
domain "www.googleadservices.com", https://www.google.com/settings/ads,whereby this setting will be deleted when you delete your cookies; c) by deactivating
the interest-based advertisements of the providers that are part of the self-regulatory campaign
your cookies; d) by permanent deactivation
in your browsers Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome under the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions to their full extent.
(ff) The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GMO.
Further information about privacy at Google can be found at http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy
and https://services.google.com/sitestats.html. Alternatively, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) web site at http://www.networkadvertising.org.
Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework.
(gg) In addition to Adwords Conversion, we use the Google Remarketing application. This is a
process by which we would like to address you again. Through this application
you can see our ads after visiting our website during your further internet use. This is done by means of cookies stored in your browser, which are used by Google to record and evaluate your usage behaviour when you visit various websites. This
allows Google to determine your previous visit to our website.
According to Google's own statements, the data collected as part of remarketing is not combined with your personal data, which may be stored by Google. In particular,
according to Google, pseudonymization is used for remarketing.
11. Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time.
Such revocation will affect the admissibility of the processing
of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on a weighing of interests, you may
object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular,
the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we describe in the
following description of the functions. In the case of
such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal
data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection,
we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out our compelling reasons worthy of protection.
(3) Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data
analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your advertising objection under the following contact details:
CWB Water Treatment GmbH
Managing Director Karsten Cramer
Glienicker Weg 95
Telephone: +49 (0) 30 6789-3751
Fax: +49 (0) 30 6789-3821